Learning Media is New Zealand’s oldest educational publishing company. We develop services and products that contribute significantly to education in New Zealand and internationally.
Many of the core instructional resources used in New Zealand’s schools are developed for the Ministry of Education by Learning Media. We are New Zealand’s largest publisher of te reo Māori and Pasifika education resources.
We don’t work in the education sector only – we manage and develop education resources for the Ministry of Health, as well as working for many other corporate and public sector clients. We communicate with diverse audiences through the information and education resources that we create.
Our innovative educational materials have been developed for international markets and are used in schools in the United States, Canada, Singapore, and in Pacific and European countries.
Our company has a wealth of expertise and experience. We create and deliver effective, engaging, and evidence-based products and services across our focus areas of literacy, numeracy, Māori and Pasifika education, the New Zealand Curriculum, digital learning, health education, and policy and research.
Learning that makes a difference
Our guiding principles
- We believe in the power of education to make a difference to the lives of all people.
- We have a responsibility to support opportunities for effective learning.
- We use evidence to continually improve our products and services.
- We build long-lasting relationships with our clients, partners, and communities.
- Our greatest assets are the creativity, skills, knowledge, and commitment of our people.
About Learning Media's business unit, CWA
Statement of Corporate Intent
Read our last statement: