Professional Development Workshops - Book Now!
All workshops are one day in duration and cost $250 + GST. This includes lunch and refreshments.
Using the revised e-asTTle Writing Tool
Facilitators: Julie Beattie and Kaye Brunton
These one day workshops are for teachers who are new to e-asTTle or who have had experience with the previous tool. This e-asTTle writing tool has been extensively revised and now assesses students from Years 1 – 10.
The workshop will run from 9am to 3pm and includes lunch.
Each workshop will cover:
- The purpose and scope of the tool
- Familiarisation with the new rubric
- Marking and moderation processes
- The use of reports to inform teaching
Dates and venues
- Wednesday 4 July, Learning Media, Level 4, Willeston House, 22 - 28 Willeston Street, Wellington
- Friday 6 July, Learning Media, Level 4, Willeston House, 22 - 28 Willeston Street, Wellington
Registrations close on Friday 22 June – confirmation of your registration will then be emailed with some pre-reading.