Contribution terms and conditions
Learning Media Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”) welcomes your submission to our website. Our global online community is growing through your contribution. While this site is currently available to all, we intend the content to be primarily used for New Zealand schools and educational centres for non-commercial and educational purposes.
Before uploading your material, please read the following.
If you don’t accept all of these terms, please do not contribute to the website.
By uploading material (“the Contribution”) to this site, you agree that:
- (a) all rights in the Contribution including, but without limitation, copyright and all other intellectual property rights immediately transfer to and vest Learning Media Ltd absolutely, and
- (b) Learning Media may, without limiting its rights, copy, adapt, and make the Contribution available to any person on any terms and by any means.
WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITIES
You warrant to us that:
- (a) you have full power to enter into agreement with us in relation to the Contribution,
- (b) if you are acting as an agent for another person, you are the lawful agent of the owner of all the rights in the Contribution (including copyright) and the owner has all necessary right and authority to grant the rights purported to be granted to us, that you are acting within the scope of your authority as agent and the Contribution is original to the owner,
- (c) unless you are acting as an agent, you are the owner of all the rights in the Contribution (including copyright) and have all necessary right and authority to grant the rights purported to be granted to us, and that the Contribution is original to the owner,
- (d) the Contribution has not previously been published,
- (e) the Contribution and uploading the Contribution to this site and our exercise of the rights granted under these terms do not infringe any intellectual property right or other right or interest in New Zealand or elsewhere, and the Contribution contains nothing defamatory, offensive or otherwise unlawful, and
- (f) all statements contained in the Contribution purporting to be facts are true and that any recipe, formula, or instruction contained will not, if followed accurately, cause any illness, injury, or damage to the user.
- (g) if the Contribution includes a representation of an identifiable natural person, you have obtained and will supply to us on request:
- (i) the written consent of each such person for that person’s picture or likeness to be used as contemplated by these terms; and
- (ii) if such person is under 18 years of age the written approval of his/her legal guardian(s) of such person’s consent referred to above.
You agree to indemnify us and our contractors against any loss, damages or liability whatsoever (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) arising out of any breach of these terms.